To Purchase An Item:
- The listed prices are the seller "asking" price.
- Contact the owner at the email address listed and make an offer.
- All initial correspondence will be done by email directly with the seller.
To list An Item For Sale:
To List A Golf Club You Are Looking For:
- Any BGC member can list up to 3 items (for example: a driver, a full set of irons, and a lob wedge = 3 items).
- You must be an actiive BGC member to list items for sale here, though you can post items for friends and relatives, as long as you meet
the conditions listed below.
- You must have and supply an active email address.
- Send description of items that you want posted to the site manager (see contact information below).
- Include: club type, brand name, model, condition (new, like new, lightly used, used, etc.) and asking price.
- Pictures of items for sale are not required.
- Upon completion of a sale, the seller is requested to send a $5 donation to the Buffalo Golf Club.
- The seller keeps 100% of the rest of the sale proceeds.
- Items will be listed "for sale" for a period of 90 days.
- Send the information on the wanted item as listed below to the site manager.
- Club Wanted
- General Price Range Willing To Pay: $$$
- Your Contact Info': Your email address
- Listing of items wanted is free.
- It is requested that the seller make a $5 donation to the Buffalo Golf Club upon completion of a sale.
Steve Prunella: email@example.com
Either mail your $5 donation to the Buffalo Golf Club c/o the BGC treasurer at the address shown below, or deposit the $5 in a clearly marked
envelope into the SWEEPS BOX in the Grover clubhouse.
Buffalo Golf Club Treasurer
131 Maple Drive
Orchard Park, N.Y. 14217
Donate To First Tee Program:
The First Tee Program of Western New York, which introduces the game of golf and its inherent values to young people, would be glad to have any
golf equipment that does not sell, as a donation for their worthwhile program.
For more information, contact Jeff Warda at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or go to the
First Tee Web Site.